The Northern Periphery Programme 2007 - 2013 is striving to assist project idea holders to generate high quality project applications. Two instruments are currently in place that allow project idea holders to submit project proposals to the programme: Preparatory projects and Main projects.
The call for preparatory projects is ongoing. The 4th call for main project applications in NPP 2007-2013 will be launched on 21 January 2009 and closed on 18 March 2009.
In order to support the successful development of your project idea and to increase the quality of main project applications, the Programme Secretariat would like to invite you to participate in a "Project Development Clinic", taking place on 9th December 2008.
The project development clinic is ideal for project idea holders to:
- Determine if and how their project idea fits the Northern Periphery Programme 2007-2013
- Learn more about the programme’s vision, objectives, principles and concepts and how to apply them to a potential project
- Receive feedback and recommendations for the further development of project ideas
- Receive a pre-assessment of draft preparatory/ main project application
- Improve the quality of the potential preparatory/ main project application
How to participate
Project idea holders are kindly ask to provide a outline of the project idea or a first draft of the preparatory/ main project application for pre-assessment by 8th December 2008.
- Project idea holders should use the following template for a short description of their project idea.
- Applicants for the 4th call are welcome to use the template for main project proposals for the 3rd call. Completeness is not a must; however, project idea holders should as a minimum requirement fill in sections 2 (if possible), 3.1-3.4 and sections 4.1-4.3.
The project clinic will be held via phone or email. In exceptional cases, projects can arrange a face-to-face meeting with a Desk Officer in Copenhagen. Please note that travel or accommodation and any costs are at their organisation’s own expense.