Sustainable Energy Systems 2010 Conference
Joensuu, North Karelia, Finland
November 24th-25th 2010
Sustainable energy systems provide local development opportunities for remote and sparsely populated areas.
The Sustainable Energy Systems 2010 focuses on opportunities and challenges of renewable energy systems across the northern peripheral regions of Europe. The conference will gather together the renewable energy know-how in Northern Periphery Programme, and introduces new products and services developed in currently ongoing NPP projects.
- Conference Opening and Keynotes
- Renewable Energy in Northern Periphery Programme
- Renewable Energy Cluster Workshop
- New Products and Services in Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Business and Policies
- Energy Technologies for Sparcely Populated Areas
- Upgrading of Biomasses
- Innovations in Forest Energy
- Waste to Energy
- Regional Decision-making, Advisory and Business Development
Detailed programme, instructions and registration is available at www.ses2010.info