Lead Partner Seminar
Bunratty, County Clare, Ireland
This seminar was organised by the Northern Periphery Programme Secretariat in cooperation with the Managing Authority.
Nearly all of the 31 approved main projects were represented by their project managers, financial officers or another project partner.
This Lead Partner seminar was held in two parallel seminars:
- Final Report package seminar, which was aimed at ongoing projects, especially those projects due to finish during the second half of 2010 and early 2011. Lead Partners were informed about what is expected from them when closing an NPP project and what information should be provided in each of the 3 main templates:
- Final Project Claim
- Final Administrative Report
- Final Content Report
- Lead Partner Seminar for newly approved projects, focusing on questions like:
- How to implement an NPP project?
- What are the corner stones of running and managing a project within the Northern Periphery Programme 2007-2013?
- What are the reporting procedures, practicalities concerning budgets and payments as well as responsibilities of partners?
After the parallel seminars, a presentation was given on "Social Media and Project Communications", by Daniel Andersson (GRUS Medieproduksjon, Norway) and Scott Meyer (9 Clouds Inc, USA). In addition, projects were able to sign up for individual social media clinic sessions with Daniel and Scott.
The agenda and presentations are available on the tab "Documents".
If you have any questions about the event, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register for this event by 20th of August by clicking on the orange link above.
Participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation.
The Lead Partner seminar/ Annual Conference will be held in the Bunratty Castle Hotel, Bunratty, Co Clare. Telephone +353 61 478700, e-mail:email@example.com.
The costs per person per night are €75 including breakfast. Please use the following booking reference: "BMW Regional Assembly/Northern Periphery Conference". Please book early.
The hotel is a 10-15 minute drive from Shannon International Airport, which has connections to many EU and transatlantic destinations including London hubs. The Hotel also operates a shuttle coach to and from the hotel which can be pre-booked with the hotel. We expect the Annual Conference on the 9th of September to finish by 4 pm so that participants can start their home journey on the same day.
||Northern Periphery Programme 2007-2013|
Strandgade 91, 4. sal
DK-1401 Copenhagen K
|NPP Contact Persons